Leonardi Hearing Center also offers the full line of Oticon hearing instruments, one of the most popular brands of hearing devices in the world today.
The latest Oticon hearing devices are among the most advanced digital hearing instruments in the world, and they’re favored for their stylistic design and Bluetooth compatibility. Oticon offers unprecedented performance and takes hearing technology to a new level. A range of models and pricing levels are available to accommodate most everyone’s budget and lifestyle.
Oticon / Alta
Hear more anywhere, anytime, with the ultimate performance of Alta. By "ultimate," we mean the most powerful hearing technology Oticon has ever designed. For you, this means better hearing with less fatigue, due to Alta's speech clarity, directionality, dimensionality and connectivity. What makes all this performance even more effective is that it can be personalized, with more detail and automation than ever, to fit your unique hearing profile and lifestyle. Wherever you go, whatever you do, make it your life and your world — with Alta.
Available Technical Features
- Speech Guard E
- Free Focus
- Inium feedback shield
- Spatial Sound Premium ConnectLine
Oticon / Intiga
Oticon Intiga is their smallest and most cosmetically appealing Oticon RITE style ever, and it delivers the most uncompromising performance. Beauty and brains – Intiga has it all.
Intiga’s unique core signal processing optimizes user benefits from day one. It features unmatched performance, utilizing Oticon’s advanced technologies. This includes:
- Speech Guard: Oticon’s well-known Speech Guard signal processing makes sounds as natural and comfortable as possible for the user at any given time. Speech Guard also immediately responds to rapidly occurring sounds, helping to reduce the annoyance and potentially distracting effect of intrusive sounds.
- Spatial Sound: Oticon’s unique spatial sound system with binaural noise management system.
- RISE 2 Optimized for Intiga: Intiga with RISE 2 is the smallest and most power efficient wireless solution from Oticon ever. The RISE 2 platform has been optimized for three additional parameters: flexibility, size and power consumption. These improvements have paved the way for high performing hearing solutions that can run for five to seven days on a 10A battery while operating with advanced features like Speech Guard, Spatial Sound, and a full binaural wireless system.
- Intiga Adaption Manager: Advances in RISE 2 signal processing now provides the benefits of amplification sooner while also reducing listening effort.
- Oticon ConnectLine: ConnectLine is Oticon’s complete, integrated connectivity system, operated with one user-friendly device, Streamer. With wireless Bluetooth connectivity, it allows wearers to conveniently control a wide range of connection. Streamer can also adjust volume control settings and listening program changes.
Oticon Intiga is available in various styles and RITE color options.
Oticon / Chili
Oticon has developed a new hearing device called the Chili Super Power, which offers more power and peace of mind. In Oticon Chili, new approaches in audiology work to optimize both audibility and speech understanding. A new amplification process provides excellent audibility while minimizing distortion. Oticon’s superb Chili SP9 also comes in two other models.
In addition, Oticon Chili offers new opportunities for wireless communication and entertainment with the ConnectLine™ family of streaming devices.
Oticon / Agil
Oticon Agil is a premium family of high performance hearing solutions from Oticon. With revolutionary signal processing and second-generation wireless features. Agil users will get the best hearing experience today’s technology can deliver.
Agil features 3 breakthrough audiological concepts:
• Spatial Sound 2.0 builds on Oticon’s unique spatial sound system by adding a binaural noise management system.
• Speech Guard automatically adjusts gain level in changing environments without the speech distortions of traditional compression systems
• Connect [+] delivers a richer, more natural listening experience when streaming sound through ConnectLine™.
Agil’s breakthrough technologies preserve signal fidelity to better comply with the natural process of speech understanding. Oticon Agil is available in 2 performance levels: Agil Pro and Agil.
Oticon also offers a remarkable seamless integrated technology called ConnectLine™ that delivers improved performance in terms of speech intelligibility and sound quality. With ConnectLine™, hearing device users can finally talk on the phone, watch TV and listen to music with just as much as ease as everyone else.
Oticon ConnectLine™ offers the following solutions:
• ConnectLine TV – significantly improved TV experience free of echoes and lip-sync problems.
• ConnectLine Phone – handsfree communication with newfound ease.
• ConnectLine Mobile – easy communication with a clear signal.
• ConnectLine Microphone – helps users enjoy clearer and more private conversation in crowded, noisy or otherwise difficult listening environments.
• ConnectLine Music – excellent sound quality through wireless headphones.
• ConnectLine PC – turning the hearing instruments into a wireless headset.
• ConnectLine Remote – switch from TV listening to mobile conversation by one push of a button.
Leonardi Hearing Center
16251 N. Cleveland Ave. #8
Corner of Littleton Road
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Monday thru Friday
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday by Appointment
"The Best 9 Years"